Applying for a Property Assessment

If you are interested in applying for a property assessment for a brownfield site within Muskingum County, please complete the Property Submission Form (DOCX) and submit it to the City of Zanesville’s Community Development Department.

Additional information regarding the U.S. EPA Brownfield Grant Program is available online.