On 9:00 a.m. today, Monday, July 20th, 2020 the lobby in City Hall will reopened to the public. Please be advised that precautionary methods are in place to keep citizens and employees safe. Until further notice please be advised of the following methods and policies set by the CDC as well as our local Health Department, including but not limited to the following:
• All citizens must enter and exiting the lobby through the Market Street entrance.
• Rope Barriers are in place to guide foot traffic in a single, uniform direction through the lobby.
• All citizens entering the lobby are required to wear facial coverings.
• Hand sanitizer stations are in place at the entry point of the lobby, as well as the service window’s for the Income Tax Department and Utility Billing Division.
• Citizens will practice “six feet” social distancing within the lobby. Designations are placed on the floors to ensure proper distancing is maintained.
• The restrooms in City Hall will are not open to the public.
• Citizens are not permitted to access any other part of City Hall other than the lobby, unless by appointment. Citizens making appointments to meet with City personnel should be direct to wait in the lobby until they are escorted to their meeting.
• Lobby hours are restricted to M-F, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.